Friday, August 14, 2009

BC EAGLES MEDIA DAY - MCLAUGHLIN TALKS HERZLICH


Today was media day for the 2009 Boston College Eagles. LB Mike McLaughlin talked Mark Herzlich:

On how much he has spoken with Mark Herzlich:
"Mark is a special kid, he really is. I'm sure he has a million people calling him and asking how everything is going. I just spoke to him Sunday night, the first night we reported, so I'm probably going to give him a call as soon as I can. It's great to hear his voice. He is such an optimistic kid, he's been one of the greats here and he's a good friend of mine on top of that."

On what it would mean to have Herzlich on the sidelines:
"It makes a world of difference. He and I have talked about that and I think that would only benefit the whole team. You're talking about a big-time player and a big-time person, that's who he is. I think it would do nothing but great things to have him around."

1 comment:

  1. Mark is a messenger of God; leaving His word through Mark's actions and presence. Truly remarkable how this young man has touched so many folks, young and old.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis