Monday, May 25, 2009

MARK HERZLICH TO CONTINUE CHEMO TREATMENTS

Hope you had a good Memorial Day weekend. 

Mark completed his first week of chemotherapy and laid low with his family and friends over the long weekend. He is to continue with intense chemo treatments Monday June 1st.

I was at a Memorial Day Parade on Sunday and several people came up to me expressing their prayers and words of encouragement for Mark and assured me that they would be emailing in their thoughts throughout the treatment process. I urge you to do the same. We're thinking of you Mark. Stay Up.

1 comment:

  1. I ordered a fitted t-shirt with "Pray til it Herz" and I LOVE it! Wearing the shirt keeps Mark and his family in my prayers. Plus everyone notices the ribbon and the saying - so now THEY are praying for the Herzlich family.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis